QUARTERLY SALE INFORMATION - PLEASE READ
The only way to purchase a M18 or raw driver is through our group buy program.
- This buying program is has no obligations until minimum order reservations are met and invoices are sent to the customers.
- This can happen at any time during the 3 month period, so we are treating each customer as an honest participant who is ready to buy.
- Buy Window - the first two months of the quarter (see above).
- Once the buy window is closed, invoices must be paid in order to schedule the build.
- Play by Play updates can be seen on our social media accounts, we strongly encourage all participants to follow our Instagram and Facebook accounts for content, setup ideas, and community.
- Reserve your subwoofer
- Check your emails often for updates
- When Minimums are met, invoices are emailed
- When all participants have paid, the build is scheduled
- Shipping dates confirmed and emailed
If you do not pay your invoice, you run the risk of ruining the group buy for the rest of the participants.
Whats in the box:
- Baltic birch enclosure - pre built
- Speaker feet
- Aluminum adhesive badge: "The Harbottle Audio Company"
- Speakon connectors - male and female
- Harbottle T-shirt
- The driver chosen
- Prewired and assembled - yes, all you need to do is paint it.
- Harbottle Coffee Mug
- First come, First serve.
- If you reserve, you can expect an invoice at any time during the three month quarter, this includes the buy window.
- Invoices will include an estimated shipping date or date range.
- Payment is due when the invoice is received.
- Failure to pay by the due date on your invoice will result in removal from the buy.
- If a group buy hits target sales, a second run will follow with a revision to the sales page. This means that the stock items that we have on hand (ply, motors, wire, terminal connectors, etc) are effectively at minimum stock quantities and require restocking and/or manufacturing,
- Second run buyers will have different shipping date estimates.
- All participants are strongly encouraged to create their own YouTube videos, submit photos to Harbottle, and post publicly in social media groups and forums. This builds community and helps us understand our customers better.
- Everyone is encouraged to share the group buy information to help drive our prices down. The group buy is a "zero ad" project, this keeps prices at their lowest, and puts the power in the hands of our customers.