The SMA-6P2408 is a powerful System Amplifier with four analog inputs, two AES3 inputs, two Dante inputs, six outputs (2x2400W + 4x800W @ 4 Ohms), 10 PEQ bands per input and output and a frequency range up to 40kHz. The rugged analog input stage accepts input voltages of up to +23dBu thus matching any source on the market today, with an excellent dynamic range of 118dB. Using a switch-mode power supply for clean power supply rails and superior ruggedness, 64-bit digital processing and some of the best converters available on the market today, the SMA-6P2408 offers sound quality that sets standards in professional as well as high-end home audio.
- 2x2400W plus 4x800W output power @ 4 ohms RMS
- 2x1500W plus 4x500W output power @ 8 ohms RMS
- 0,003 % THD+N at 1 watt.
- 2 DANTE inputs
- 118dB dynamic range (inputs) / 114dB dynamic range (outputs)
- Electronically balanced inputs
- Matched-impedance outputs
- Frequency range 20Hz....40kHz
- 10 parametric filters per input and output
- EQs can be set as Bell, High Shelf, Low Shelf, Notch, Allpass, Band Pass, High Pass, Low Pass
- 2000ms delay per input, 2000ms delay per output
- Butterworth, Bessel, Linkwitz-Riley filters up to 24dB / oct.
- True RMS Compressor
- Zero Attack Peak Limiter
- Latency 660 microseconds
- Full configuration and real-time monitoring via PC, MAC, iPad or iPhone
- 100 Presets
- 64 bits multi-mode digital processing
- Loudspeaker Library support